The following terms and conditions apply to all hair, makeup and bridal appointments:
**WITH THE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS PUT IN PLACE DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19, SOME CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE THE DIFFICULT DECISION OF POSTPONING OR CANCELLING AN UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT WE WORKING HARD WITH CLIENTS TO ENSURE ANY CHANGES TO DATES MADE WILL NOT DISRUPT YOUR BOOKING WITH US. IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ALREADY SECURED AND YOU ARE HAVING TO CHANGE THE DATE OF YOUR EVENT DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, YOU MUST INFORM SKB CLINIC THE NEW DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THESE CHANGES TO YOUR EXISTING BOOKING WILL BE MADE AT NO ADDTIONAL COST TO YOU. IF SKB IS UNABLE TO MAKE THE NEW BOOKING DATE, YOU CAN USE ANY PAYMENT MADE AS CREDIT TOWARDS OTHER TREATMENTS AT SKB CLINIC. ALTERNATIVELY, IF YOU HAVE PAID OVER £150, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ISSUE A REFUND FOR A MAXIMUM OF 50% OF THE BALANCE PAID. THE REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE PUT TOWARDS A GIFT VOUCHER OR USED AGAINST OTHER TREATMENTS.**
- All bridal appointments are secured through a 50% booking fee or full payment and are booked on a first come first serve basis.
- All non bridal appointments are secured through full payment only and are booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Payments can be made by cash, card or bank transfer only. Any amount of payment made is non-refundable. If there is any remaining balance and/or additional payment due, this must be paid in full during your appointment time by cash or card only, or before the appointment date(s) by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment or part of an appointment, you must inform SKB Clinic at least 48 hours before the date of the appointment and in writing. Payments already made towards any appointments that are cancelled cannot be used as credit towards any other service.
- If anyone has a change of mind and wishes to change the look of their makeup and/or hairstyle after their service is completed, an additional charge will incur at the full rate of the required service (subject to availability of the Artist/Stylist).
- SKB only uses products that are dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic. You must declare any skin allergies or health conditions you have prior to booking an appointment.
- Any hair extensions must be purchased by the client. You must ensure they are 100% human hair and match your hair colour and purchased according to your desired length. Please contact Sonya if your require any further advice on hair extensions.
- Photographs may be taken of the work produced that may be used for SKB’s portfolio and for future marketing purposes. If you do not wish for this to be done, please ensure that the Clinic is made aware of this.
- As SKB is happy to offer their clients a mobile service, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure the location you would like the Artist/Stylist to arrive at is safe, easily accessible and also reserve a car parking space as close to the venue entrance as possible.
- SKB reserves the right to refuse to carry out any booking if they experience any abusive language, is threatened with any physical violence and/or has their health and safety threatened or jeopardised in any way. Should such an incident occur, this does not entitle a refund of any payments made.
- It is imperative that all appointments are carried out during the time slot allocated per appointment. If an SKB Artist/Stylist is required to wait over a period of 10 minutes, which results in a delay, there is an additional charge of £1 per minute (starting at £10), payable at the time of the appointment only. To avoid this charge, you must be prepared to have your requested service carried out and completed during the agreed time slot, as advised by your SKB Artist/Stylist.