The following terms and conditions apply to all appointments:
**WITH THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19, IT IS REQUIRED TO TAKE THE DECISION OF RESCHEDULING OR CANCELLING APPOINTMENTS. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT THE CLINIC IS WORKING HARD WITH CLIENTS TO ENSURE THESE CHANGES WILL NOT DISRUPT YOUR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ALREADY SECURED BUT HAVING TO RESCHEDULE DUE TO THE UK LOCKDOWN, THE CLINIC WILL CONTACT YOU TO REBOOK AS SOON AS THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS WHEN IT IS SAFE. THESE CHANGES TO YOUR EXISTING BOOKING WILL BE MADE AT NO ADDTIONAL COST TO YOU. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF YOUR ORIGINAL DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED OR CANCELLED OUTSIDE OF UK LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS.**
- All appointments are secured through a 50% booking fee or full payment and are booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Payments can be made by cash, card or bank transfer only. Any amount of payment made is non-refundable. If there is any remaining balance and/or additional payment due, this must be paid in full during your appointment time by cash or card only, or before the appointment date(s) by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment or part of an appointment, you must inform SKB Clinic at least 48 hours before the date of the appointment and in writing. Payments already made towards any appointments that are cancelled cannot be used as credit towards any other service and is non refundable.
- Any ‘no show’ clients will be charged 50% of the treatment service that is booked. ‘No shows’ for patch tests will be charged the full rate.
- SKB Clinic only uses products that are dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic. You must declare any skin allergies or health conditions you have prior to booking any appointment.
- Photographs may be taken of the work produced that may be used for the Clinic’s portfolio and for future marketing purposes. If you do not wish for this to be done, please ensure that the Clinic is made aware of this.
- SKB Clinic reserves the right to refuse to carry out any booking if they experience any abusive language, is threatened with any physical violence and/or has their health and safety threatened or jeopardised in any way. Should such an incident occur, this does not entitle a refund of any payments made and/or you will be charged the full rate of the service that is booked.
- It is imperative that you arrive to your appointment on time. If you are late, we may need to reschedule as the Clinic requires extra time in between appointments for cleansing and disinfecting the premises and tools.